Friday, October 29, 2010

Day Twenty Nine

Sometime the task at hand is so big, that it seems impossible.  It is SO easy to feel like you are never going to get to the goal, and that the steps to that goal are miles apart...have you ever felt that way?

Twenty Nine days...it sure does not look like a long time, but when I think of the ups and downs over the last month it seems like forever!!!  What do I see happening in my business?  I see that a strong foundation is being carefully laid out, with every brick in place and each of those securely cemented.  I see that the people I have been meeting with are getting the very best in service that I can provide.  I see that not all interactions have to be about business, as my business is about people!  I see, and that is the important part.

Too many times it is tough to see, and although we rub our eyes it does not become any clearer.  What do you need in your life right now to really see?  How can you open your eyes to opportunities that are right in front of you?  Yesterday, a friend posted that she needed some help.  I answered the post because I can help.  I am a better person for doing those things, and it shares my beliefs with others when I can.  Can, can and can.  Life is about seeing those things and doing the right thing, just because you can.  Not that you have to, and not that its what you are supposed to do.  You can make a difference, but you have to see the chance to do so.  What can you see?  Are you looking?  Will you do what it takes to make a difference to someone?  I challenge you to do so, and feel good about being a blessing to someone else.

Today I am starting another page here on the blog.  It is all about what we can do for someone else.  It doesnt matter why there are needs, and it is not for our judgement at all.  It is just a place for us to believe in helping others just because we can.  If you are in need, please let me know.  If you can bless, please do so.

Todays quote:

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.  ~Mother Teresa



Its never too early to plan for creative fun...I hope you enjoy another blast from the past.  My Brissebunch at Christmastime 2000.  I used to make ALL of their jammies to match, boys with one color cuff and girls with another.  Poor Maddie would have four more pairs to grow into every year and she wore the same jammies for about a decade, just in different sizes.  We still have new jammies for Christmas morning, but they are not all matching anymore:)  Soon to come...I will be creating digital cards for you, and all I need is the information plus your photo and your  holidays cards are ready to print!  Watch for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment