Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Twenty

CRASH!!!!  Yeppers, it is amazing how much we depend on those computers.  Once we put our entire lives into them, they laugh in our faces and jump off the cliff without a parachute.  Guess what???  My computer sits right now laughing...next to me here as I use my Moms Mac.  Hmmm...Mac.  not what I am used to at all. I guess I should be grateful for the chance to be online for a bit today. 

Life throws curves all the time.  I tell myself that it will be ok for today and then WHAM!  Something jumps off a cliff.  Really?  What can I do? 

First, realize that it is my own fault for not having that external hard drive I was warned to have.  I could have had a backup plan.  I chose not too and now I am paying, big time. 

And two, when life hands your lemons...make something out of it.  If you don't know how to make lemonade or just plain don't like it, then make something else!!!  If you still can't, then find a friend to help you.  If you absolutely must have that pity party, do it and move on.  It is ok to have those times where you just get so stuck.  I am going to smile and take the rest of the day off from computer stuff.

Todays quote:

The person you are, is the person you have chosen to be.
An Annette original:)

No comments:

Post a Comment