Friday, October 1, 2010

Day One

WOW!  Today is the first today of my new success plan.  I am SO EXCITED!  Today is my first day as a full time Creative Memories consultant.  For the next 90 days, I am committed to blog each step I make in my journey to the top.  These steps will be the foundation for a business I have chosen and will be a part of my path to helping others in the very same thing.

I was VERY picky when I chose to be a part of Creative Memories.  It is the one that was best choice for me.   I love looking at photos and the remembering the stories behind each one!  My camera is always with me and I capture as many images as I can...although I am not a professional photographer, I do have a passion to getting that memory!  My friends and family will validate my photo taking...and they are usually gracious to smile often:)   In addition CM has a great pay structure, provides training and incentives, and is the foundation for scrapbooking.  I am a digital girl, with very little tecki experience and if I can enjoy it I know anyone can!

The team.  This morning I was excited to start the day and I ran across a travel brochure from years ago.  I thought about the memories from the family trip we had there.  Boy, it was so much fun to have everyone there enjoying it together.  Its always more fun when you bring others with you on a trip and this is no exception.  I am truly blessed with a team of amazing girls that love what they do!  We have a 100% success rate with activating new consultants on our team and want to help you achieve it too!  We are here to help you, encourage you, inspire you, celebrate with you, learn with you, and we can't wait to meet you!  Make the choice to join our Story Stars team and change your future! 

You might have noticed that above I underlined the words choice, chose and chosen.  Whatever you are working to achieve, I want you to remember that you have chosen to make it happen.  That is a very powerful word, choice.  When the kids are fighting, remember that you chose to have a family.  At work when you are frustrated, remember that you probably had a choice when you took that position.  Stuck in traffic?  That commute was your choice...Hard to hear, but ask yourself the question while looking in the mirror.  Did I make this choice?  Where am I going with this? Only you can choose to succeed.  Do you want it?  If you do, then make the choice to do it, just like I am.

Today's quote:

"Live by example, not by excuse"

No comments:

Post a Comment