Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Twenty Seven


Calendars, calendars...they are so helpful to keep your days on track.  My gosh, I would be totally lost without mine, thats for sure!  And what better way than personalizing them, to really enjoy them?

Why are they so helpful?  For me its easy, as they are in my face everyday with all of the tasks that I have to do.  They also show me what I love.  The one here shows me that my Dads birthday is in May of 2011, and even has his smiling face right there.  What else can you use a calendar for?  Recording family events, like baby calendars if you have seen those.  Also, its a place that everyone in your life can check for important dates.  I have used calendars to track progress,  write down funny sayings and more. 
The big idea of the day?  GET YOUR CALENDARS WORKING FOR YOU!~
Now, how cool would it be to make your own?   Creative Memories has an amazing template for calendars, and they are on SALE!  Just click on the photo above and learn more.

Todays quote:

Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's addressed to someone else.  ~Ivern Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment