Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Twenty-One

Have you ever had something big happen, then wondered what the outcome COULD have been?  I mean something so super big,  that is knocks your sox off and you are left to wonder why? 

I had a dream...not like "THE dream" but a very big dream last night...There I was going along in my dream, when something really bad happened.  Something so big that is actually woke me up and I had to wonder if it really happened.  I know, I know...its just a dream.  The weird thing is that when I laid back down, I had decided that if I looked at the details that maybe it was not what it seemed at all.  I thought about the details, and when I played it back over and over in my head, there was a twist!  A twist, that would change what I thought happened in the dream.

 Why is it that we choose to skip by the details sometime and jump to conclusions?  Yeah, there was no way I could go back to sleep this morning after that dream.  It will haunt me for a long long time.  But then in life there are those things that make you take another look, if you dare to explore it. 

What is the lesson in all of this? I think that I need to take a closer look and see things for what they truly are.  Maybe it is all about people, and seeing them.  Maybe it is about business opportunities, and seeing those in front of me.  Maybe it is about seeing...yeah, I think that is it.  Really seeing means opening your eyes, ears, heart and seeing what is there for you to experience.  Who in your life is right in front of you?  Who do you see when you truly " see"?  What would you want to see if you really believed that  you could?

Today, take a peek and see what I see.  A life full of people that are blessings to me.  A pet that loves unconditionally.  A job that I love, where I can help others to see.   Do you see what I see?

Another amazing two minutes photo page.  Again, predesigned and all you do is pick your template, and drag your photo into the frame that actually says " drop photo here".  Next click where it says " click to add text".  Hey, if you can email?  You can totally do this too.  Get your Storybook Creator now right here.


Todays quote:


It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.  ~Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment