Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Seventeen

Why is it that new toys are SO FUN to play with?  Ask yourself, what is the last new "thing" that made you smile?  For many of us it is a new car, new furniture, or even that manicure.  For many of us it is a bit more personal...For example, my friend Roberta has new grandbabies!  Just look at her little collection of smiles just in the last four years!




I put a call out to my facebook friends asking for pictures of their cute babies.  I am definitely changing the call, from babies to cute kiddies.  This photo just beams with the excitement of new babies and it is so much better with the older kids included.  Thanks to all of my friends for sending me the cute photos...and keep sending them!  This book wants more pages filled...

New babies are a blessing, and bring so many smiles to everyone around them.  Is it the potential of this new life?  Is it a fulfillment where there has been a void?  Does this new baby bring hope for better days? 

Today, I am going to look for hope...in my everyday life.  Notice the potential and the hope.  What brings a smile to my face?  I know it will include celebrating my 14 year olds birthday with family.  Today, his life is about hope and potential.  What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment