Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Three

 Today is the Twin Cities Marathon and it runs right in front of my Mom house in Minneapolis!  Maddie and I slept over here after my brothers 50th birthday party last night and we are all set to take some photos this morning.  Fall colors, beautiful parkway and runners with one thing on their mind.  To achieve a goal they set their minds to.  I would bet that they did not wake up this morning to the idea of running a 26 mile marathon, but decided long ago and trained for this in many ways.  I can imagine that the runners have different goals, some to finish and some to win. Some just to participate...11,ooo individual runners and all with a goal somewhat different than the runner next to them. 

WIN.  Although it is just a few letters, it can be a mighty word with much power to change.  Deciding to achieve, now that is where I am.  The goal is on my mind, and the decision to succeed has been made.  I cannot express just how excited I am personally about encouraging others to make their goals, and share how celebrating their memories is success.  Whatever your own memory goals are, take the time to enjoy the successes along the way. 

Here is a page print from last nights party for my brother David's 50th birthday. 


Digital photography is everywhere, even on our phones. We are taking billions of photos, and its time to do something with them...If it looks like something you would like to try, why not?  Never decide something is just too hard to do, unless you have tried.  Then get some help learning how.  Creative Memories Storybook Creator is set up for all of us.  Those that want to simply drop and drag photos, and those that want to create their own projects from scratch.  You can do it too! Take a minute to check it out here  DIGITAL LIFE

Todays quote:

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment